1.11.2016

WHAT THE MAMA WORE: TURQUOISE HAIR





Well I went for a new look!  The blonde was cute but I guess deep down I dream of being a mermaid.  It wasn't a brash decision really.  I've been thinking about choosing a bright colour for months.  I have spent countless months perusing Pinterest.  All my cool friends were doing it.  Everyone on instagram had taken the plunge.  I just had to!  I had two inspiration.  The Dainty Squid.  My inspiration was Savannah Wallace from Maiedae.  

When choosing the colour I wanted to use a vegan formula.  For my first attempt with colour I chose Manic Panic's Atomic Turquoise.  After much help from the Papa and the Babes, this is the result.  I LOVE IT!  I can't wait to see how it fades and if I'm inspired to do it again or attempt another colour to wow you all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message Lovelies...