6.05.2012

24 Week Baby Bump...































I am finding the time to do this post because I NEED to!  The walls around me are crumbling and I am stressed, exhausted and lost.  Emotional breaks don't come any more and I just reached my breaking point.  I don't remember the last time my hubby and I actually had a date.  I need that.  My thoughts are so all over the place.  I am physically exhausted from looking after two babes and carrying another.

We have issues surrounding our living arrangements (not by choice) that I don't want to go into because it just makes me cry.  It is so hard to be positive.

Maybe its Venus's transit.  Maybe it is a collision of small issues into major ones. But I feel like I don't control my own life any more and it hurts my heart and mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message Lovelies...