2.01.2012

What the Mama Wore Wednesday: Bad Little Spice Merch





Today I am feeling a little ill still.  I could only muster slipping into a pair of ripped jeans and a tank top, nothing really special.  Feeling overwhelmed with a desire to read I thought that I would post this pic of a new necklace I designed.  


It is laser cut hipster glasses with an antique chain.  If you would like to order one please email me at
bad-little-spice@hotmail.com.  I also can custom make the chain length.  I prefer to have mine hang in the middle of my chest but if you would like it lower or higher just let me know.

So AGAIN:  ORDERS PLACE TO:  bad-little-spice@hotmail.com

Shipping:  Free in Perth and Ottawa.  Email about shipping prices to your area.
COST:  $15 medium and small chain; $18 for long chain

2 comments:

Leave a Message Lovelies...