12.31.2011

PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE...MY ONLINE STORE

It is with great pleasure that I announce to you my new online store:



badlittlespice is the vision of an online store that I have had for awhile. After being successful this past december with my badlittlespice vintage inspired lace necklaces, coffee cozies and antique charms at a local shop, I have decided to offer vintage finds online.

at present, only a few items are available, but in the coming month and months, i plan to fill the store with lots of love and vintage and my own necklace creations.

You can find a link to the shop here.

For those interested i will be offering a 25 % off all orders until January 31st, 2012.
Just use the below discount code with purchase.
And if you live in Perth, talk to me and we will sort out the shipping.

DISCOUNT CODE:
LOVEBLS2012

Love to All, The Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message Lovelies...