1.26.2010

Our Amazing Charlotte







With the arrival with a new baby, parents are always unsure of how the first baby is going to react. Well, we obviously had nothing to worry about because Charlotte is absolutely amazing with Harriet. She is not jealous, just really wants to hang around her Daddy. But she offers her blankets when cold, reminds me to put her hat on, and puts mitts on her little hands with my help to stop her from scratching herself. She is always saying hi to her and gently bops her nose and rubs her head. She LOVES HER!!! I was also worried that with a new baby you would somehow forget about the other, being so engrossed in the new baby. But I love Charlotte more and find myself missing the time I spend with her. So here are some pics of our little ham:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message Lovelies...