3.30.2009

Cupcake Camp - Ottawa 2009





Well, after I spent the morning in Emerg I thought what better way for a pick - me - up than CUPCAKES!!!!  I noticed on Facebook (good ol' ) that two of my friends had been invited to Cupcake Camp.  So I decided that what better way for the fam to spend a Sunday afternoon than eating cupcakes.  The event was held at the Jack Purcell Centre from 2-5 PM.  We arrived at around 2 and the line was incredibly long but we did get in.  Over 3000 cupcakes were baked and tasted.  Can you believe that?!  I indulged in a Vegan Delight, the mini cupcakes photographed above and a delicious white cupcake with pink frosting.  Charlotte later got to sample the delights via breastmilk.  We only stayed for 3 rounds (there was a round every fifteen minutes totaling 10).  And as we left the line had become even bigger.  It trailed around the majority of the top floor, down the stairs, part of the main floor and out the main entrance (there must have been at least 250 people in line).  DELICIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message Lovelies...